How to appoint the default decoder (hardware or software) the gstreamer use

shaonan wang wshn13 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:28:29 PDT 2011

Hi ,everyone:
             Now I am working on a small project ,I want to make a small
program based on gstreamer to play videos.At first it play well, but when I
play HD video,says 720P,it not smooth.I know the gstreamer search software
decoders first,then harware. But how can I appoint the priority of hardware
and software??? I want hardware decoder first, software second . Thank all!