How to do Video+Audio Live streaming in iPad using Gstreamer

arpi d reachtoarpi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:20:55 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info.If I would like to do for iPod touch then what is the
procedure?I have worked in Gstreamer in ubuntu machine.
Could you tell me any link from where I will get the steps how to use it in
iOS or in iPod client ?How to use Gstreamer in iOS or iPod/iPad?
What is hls segments?
Thanks in advance.