dotsony dotsony at triplehelix.org
Fri Sep 2 08:28:27 PDT 2011

On 09/02/2011 03:33 AM, sukirti kaw wrote:

Please use a subject line in the future. This mailing list gets a lot of
traffic. Also, please use plain text when posting to a technical list.
It makes code that you include with the text easier to read,
particularly with python where some white-space is important to the
meaning of the program.

If you look at the documentation of GstBus, you would see that there is
no such signal. There's only "message" and "sync-message". This is one
of those cases where the error you get is exactly what it says it is.
Why are you connecting to that signal on the bus?