gstreamer output problem on windows

Mo Cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 01:50:34 PDT 2011

Hi all
I run gstreamer on windows, with version 0.10.28

I used "glimagesink" as video output on windows and "xvimagesink" on Linux.

I got winId of QWidget and set winId as output

it worked fine on linux but on windows 7

I check the code and make sure the problem here
ret = gst_element_set_state(m_pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);
When I attempt to stop the pipeline, it will down...

who can give some tips about it~
Thanks~

by the way, is there any other output can be used on windows?
I have tried that dshowvideosink and autovideosink, don't work