Error using dshwodecwrapper

Srinivas Sakhamuri sr.sakhamuri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:07:24 PDT 2011

Hi

I am facing few problems using the dshowdecwrapper's elements dshowadec_mp3
and wma

Here is the pipeline commandline: gst-launch  filesrc
location=c:\\mellow.wma ! dshowadec_wma4 ! audioconvert ! directsoundsink

Is the right way to construct the pipeline? It always hangs at pre-rolling.
Debugging it I found it's not calling gst_dshowaudiodec_sink_setcaps
function and calling directly gst_dshowaudiodec_chain, not sure it is
correct or not.

I have attached the zip file with the error log at debug level 5. Can you
please let me know if there is something with the element or pipeline
construction etc.

Error log is also here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/418325/error.zip

thanks
Srinivas