AW: [GST-DEVEL]Sending and receiving RTP audio

Matthias Dodt MDodt at xion-medical.com
Thu Sep 8 07:35:37 PDT 2011

Wesley!

You are GREAT! The reason for the messy sound was the missing "audioresample" plugin! If I insert it infront of directsoundsink it works perfectly! It is weired though that it works without the "audioresample" if I use UDP transfer only (without gstrtpbin). Another gstreamer lesson learned;-)

Thanks again!!

Best,

mat