[GST-DEVEL][SPAM (Keyword)] - Re: Is there a way to determine the senders IP address from a udpsink?

Wesley J. Miller WMiller at sdr.com
Fri Sep 9 14:34:33 PDT 2011

Marco,

Yes, I meant udpsrc.  Late Friday brain death.

I guess I need a little more information.  Obviously I need to hook the
signal handler to something.  My first guess was the udpsrc.  Nope.
Didn't work.

So, my next guess is the GstURIHandler associated with the udpsrc.  Makes
more sense since the first returned parm is the handler that raised the
signal! So, how do I get the associated handler's "handle"?

Wes

On 9/9/11 4:28 PM, "Marco Ballesio" <gibrovacco at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Wesley J. Miller <WMiller at sdr.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> Is there a way to determine the senders IP address from a udpsink?
>
>I guess you meant udpsrc. Imo for the udpsink you wouldn't need a
>GStreamer specific API ;)
>
>> The inspect data for udpsrc does not list such a property.
>
>Maybe you could make use of this:
>
>http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gs
>treamer-GstUriHandler.html#GstURIHandler-new-uri
>
>Regards
>

>> Wes

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.