problem about setting queue2 every property

Mo Cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:50:12 PDT 2011

Hi everyone:
I need some help to improve my project
I used to type "gst-launch -v filesrc location = 'xxxx.mp4' ! typefind !
qtdemux name=demux demux. ! queue2 ! ffdec_h264 ! xvimagesink demux. !
queue2 ! ffdec_aac ! autoaudiosink" to play a mp4 file, which composed by
h-264 and AAC. it worked fine
But in my coding, it will freeze at the first frame, I have tried to set
property of queue2 "max-size-time", some of mp4 sources will get better.
I also used "current-size-time" to get some info about the queue2, but I
don't know the relationship between them
anybody who can give some hints about them?
Or I have on idea about my coding, Why it will not work but I will work in
command line ?
The structure of pipeline are totally same

Martin