problem about setting queue2 every property

Mo Cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:23:17 PDT 2011

Firstly , you should check if you have ffdec_h264 in your device by
"gst-inspect ffdec_h264".
According to your saying, you must have missed it, ffdec_h264 is included
ffmpeg package, you must setup this package first, then, it will work.
I hope it will be helpful
And I supposed there was nothing with path. but I have totally no idea about
cs.x64p file.
In my point, even you got all decoders, but the demuxers are also import for
the media file, did you get correct demuxer ?