Videomixer with size changing support as parameter.

Jaka Hudoklin jakahudoklin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 06:55:27 PDT 2011

Hello!

I have modified videomixer plugin to support changing width and height as
parameters. I know that it's possible to change width and height with
changing caps, but in a such a case you can't make nice linear
transitions(animations) as far as i know. Source is avalible on
https://github.com/offlinehacker/gst-plugins-good .

I have two questions:
- Is there any possiblity for this plugin to be included in gst-plugins-ugly
like a new element?
- How can i include some library functions from one plugin to another
plugin, without coping source and header files?

Have a nice day, Jaka Hudoklin.