Trying to reset the pipeline whithout closing it

Sandeep Kumar sandeep at vividlogic.com
Wed Sep 14 23:41:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

I tried it, but didnt work. Gave the "Error: Internal data flow error" error and pipeline is closed after that. I think, we have to follow the complete cycle of PAUSED to READY to NULL before playing it. I tried few other combinations as well, without much luck. Is there a standard procedure to do this task?

Sandeep