jpegenc a theora playbin2 buffer?

Xabier Rodriguez Calvar calvaris at igalia.com
Mon Sep 19 10:08:48 PDT 2011

O Lun, 19-09-2011 ás 12:08 -0400, Erik Blankinship escribiu:
> But two problems arise:
>      1. It appears red and blue have been swapped in my pixbuf.  Do I
>         need to run the buffer through a pre-process before
>         pixbuf_new_from_data?

	I had used this at an old piece of code in C:

		pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data(
			GST_BUFFER_DATA(new_buffer), GDK_COLORSPACE_RGB,
			FALSE, 8, width, height,
			GST_ROUND_UP_4(3 * width), _destroy_pixbuf,
			new_buffer);

>      1. What is the best way to get the values for the width and
>         height of the buffer we're converting to a pixbuf?  Grab and
>         cache them from the playbin2?

You have them in the code I pasted. They should be in the the buffer
caps.

Best regards