Image to Video using gst

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Wed Sep 21 00:20:54 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Narendra Sisodiya
<narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> I have a image. I want  generate a video out of this. Image will be
> having path like /tmp/test.png,
> This image will be overwritten by external program So i am not going
> to generate constant frame video by this process.Let me how I can do
> this.

Google gave me - how to do it using ffmpeg -
ffmpeg -loop_input -f image2 -i signal_placeholder.png -r 25 -vframes
1500 -an -vcodec ffv1 -pix_fmt yuv422p output.avi

from - http://www.das-werkstatt.com/forum/werkstatt/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1857

But I am still looking for a gst version.