[SPAM (Keyword)] - playing mp4 files simultaneously

Wesley J. Miller WMiller at sdr.com
Tue Sep 27 06:08:37 PDT 2011

On 9/26/11 10:08 PM, "amirulsyahmi" <amirulsyahmi at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All
>
>Anybody can help me to compile this code? I try to compile it using the
>command that being given but I failed to compile it. I can't find
>I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include. Here is the code.

Try using the locate command to find your glib-2.0.  Is it in the right
place?
If you don't have it, use something like apt or yum to get it.

Wes

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.