Understanding rtsp protocolo

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:23:27 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, I am very clueless about it since I didn't find so much
documentation whic could help me.
I need something like the *test-ogg.c* example but suited for AVI files.
In the example the following line creates the pipeline:

str = g_strdup_printf ("( "
      "filesrc location=%s ! oggdemux name=d "
      "d. ! queue ! rtptheorapay name=pay0 pt=96 "
      "d. ! queue ! rtpvorbispay name=pay1 pt=97 " ")", argv[1]);

1- Is the any AVI payloader?, if not, what is the way to do it?

2- I suppose I can handle messages as usual, isn't it?.

I don't loose my hope for any suggestion, thanks and regards

Rossana