Gstreamer Development and Code Committing

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:52:11 PDT 2012

HI ,
I am trying to develop for the gstreamer.I have following questions :
(1) How can I contribute.I wante dto start with the code reviews initially
and later on minor patch commits.I have gained fair knowledge on Gstreamer
theoretical part and Plugin Development guide.
(2) Are the gstreame projects hosted on http://sourceforge.net/ .Can I fork
the projects from there, Liek we do with the git hub.Is there any manual
for gettign started.
(3) Final question :
Is there any coding IDE for Gstreamer which has the intelisense ,auto code
complete and documentation support(GStreamer 0.10 Library Reference Manual
or GStreamer 0.10 Core Reference Manual).Is there any IDE having this
inbuilt support or the way by which we can add the support for this.
Rgds
Softy
"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever....."
 My Blog <http://techshek4u.blogspot.in/>"