How to get pointer to a gstBuffer with QtGSTreamer

pfarmer flacone at gmx.de
Tue Apr 17 03:51:33 PDT 2012

Thanks

I actualy would like to have the data from the buffer. So that would be
ideal:
bufferptr->data().

And it works. This was what I was searching for. Simple enough.

So the newBuffer() function looks like this:

Is this good to use?

Is it garanteed that the data in the Buffer stayes untouched during the copy
process in the image.setValue() function? Or do I have to take special care?

data() function returns a pointer to quint8. So I have to assume that quint8
is the same as uchar on the machine. Is there a better way for the
conversion?