[0.11] gst-plugins-gl

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 07:04:33 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 15:40 +0200, Julien Isorce wrote:

> Actually I do not figure out why my 0.10 branch does not track common
> 0.10.
> (I mean in my local dir common/m4/gst-plugindir.m4 I still can
> see gstreamer-$GST_API_VERSION instead of gstreamer-$GST_MAJORMINOR)

The common sub-module doesn't automatically track the branch from the
"parent module". You need to fix it up manually via something like this:

cd common
git clean -x -d -f
git checkout origin/0.10
(will complain about headless branch, ignore that)
cd ..
git commit -m "Move to 0.10 branch of common" common

Hope I understood right this time :)

Cheers
 -Tim