getting handle of Gstreamer DirectShow sink default window

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Wed Apr 18 13:59:05 PDT 2012

Ok, lets start from the beginning. There is parameter in mplayer such as -wid
which allows mplayer to launch and playing wideo/audio in other window. So i
don\t need any gtk+ or Qt, because i only would like to open my movie in
window of other app. I will get handler of that window by other app and
start my gstreamer app like app.exe -wid 5, where "5" is id of other window.
That's all.