Unable to link rtpbin and rtpamrdepay

deepth pk deepthpk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:16:11 PDT 2012

Hi,
  I am trying to play amr-wb stream on the client with the following
commands

gst-launch -v gstrtpbin name=rtpbin                                    \
           udpsrc caps=$AUDIO_CAPS port=5002 ! rtpbin.recv_rtp_sink_1  \
           rtpbin. ! rtpamrdepay ! amrnbdec ! alsasink                 \
           udpsrc port=5003 ! rtpbin.recv_rtcp_sink_1                  \
           rtpbin.send_rtcp_src_1 ! udpsink port=5007 sync=false async=false

But I am getting the error "*Internal data Flow error*" because rtpbin and
rtpamrdepay cannot link their pads. This is the code from the sample RTP
receiver.Even then I am getting the error. Please let me know what could be
issue. I am new to gstreamer framework

   Cheers!
   Deepth