getting handle of Gstreamer DirectShow sink default window

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Thu Apr 19 02:05:31 PDT 2012

It wasn't easy but finally i could compile this example project, but i change
"autovideosink" to "directdrawsink" cause that first wasn't sending
"prepare-xwindow-id", but still i get dew errors:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type 'GstXOverlay'
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_interface_add_prerequisite: assertion
'G_TYPE_IS_INTERFACE <interface_type>' failed
CRITICAL **: file ..\..\..\Source\gstreamer\gst\gstbin.c: line 3717:
assertion 'G_TYPE_IS_INTERFACE' <iface>' failed
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type 'GstXOverlay'
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_interface_add_prerequisite: assertion
'G_TYPE_IS_INTERFACE <interface_type>' failed
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from 'GstDirectDrawSink' to
'<invalid>'
CRITICAL **: file ..\..\..\Source\gstreamer\gst\gstinterface.c: line 157:
assertion 'gst_element_implements'interface <GST_ELEMENT <from>,
iface_type>' failed

I had to download xoverlay.c from some site, cause without it, it wasn't
able to compile. I hame so many complications with gstreamer on Windows...