Unable to link rtpbin and rtpamrdepay

deepth pk deepthpk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:00:15 PDT 2012

Hi,
  I could see that clock rate is obtained as -1 once the negotiation i s
done while receiving the packets. I have set the caps with clockrate 16000.
What could be the possible incompatile pad issues? Is it mandatory that we
need a gstreamer based payloader on server side?

   Cheers!
   *Deepth*

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM, deepth pk <deepthpk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Wim,
>   I took the code from   ~/gst-plugins-good-0.10.27/tests/examples/rtp/*client-H263p-AMR
> _bkup.sh.*
>  More over I cannot add the amrwbenc plugin as well.So i am using a
> windows amr stream server.
>

>    Cheers!
>    *Deepth*
>

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Wim Taymans <wim.taymans at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 04/18/2012 08:01 AM, deepth pk wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>  I am trying to play amr-wb stream on the client with the following
>>> commands
>>>
>>> gst-launch -v gstrtpbin name=rtpbin                                    \
>>>            udpsrc caps="application/x-rtp,media=**
>>> (string)audio,clock-rate=(int)**16000,encoding-name=(string)**
>>> AMR-WB,encoding-params=(**string)1,octet-align=(string)**1" port=5002 !