getting handle of Gstreamer DirectShow sink default window

Robin gstreamerdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:09:16 PDT 2012

> What Lib File(s) Do I Need to Include to Use GstXOverlay?

As far as I can see from looking at the C# class hierarchy, its base classes
are GLib implementations, so I'm guessing you need to include GLib.  We have
GInterfaceAdapter, XOverlay, IWrapper as bases here.  Of course there's
always the chance this is a C# thing, but I doubt it.  I'm pretty sure
directing output towards a window is kind-of essential for gStreamer to be
in any way useful on the Windows platform, whichever language or environment
you're using.  Seb might know if he's lurking anywhere :).

Robin