GSoC students welcome

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:04:59 PDT 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm Peteris Krisjanis, student from University of Latvia. I will
implement Gstreamer based waveform widget, which could be used then by
other applications to show waveform data. I plan to support caching for
faster waveform redrawing, and to allow customisation, like having
different wavform styles and adding overlays as cursors, fade points,
etc.

My nick at freenode IRC (and elsewhere) is pecisk, my blog is
pecisk.blogspot.com, and I plan to host my code in github
https://github.com/Pecisk/waveformwidget.

See ya,
Peter.

O , 2012-04-24 14:13 +0200, Stefan Sauer rakstīja:
Hi,

> this year we have 8 students working on various topics during the
Google