Multiple inputs without queuing

iron_guitarist1987 jtrinidadperez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:48:43 PDT 2012

So I have created an element that takes in 3 inputs using the collected
method. This method waits until all three pads have data queued in order to
start popping them. What could I do so that the element pops the data as
soon as there is data in a pad, instead of waiting until all pads have data?

Can this still be done with GstCollected?

I was reading the reference manual, and I think a clip_function could work
for this. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.