How to use "gst_x_overlay_set_render_rectangle" to render ?

forestzhu forest0823 at 126.com
Wed Aug 8 23:19:34 PDT 2012

Hi all,

In a gstreamer program ,I get a widget 's winid/width/height
and use the "gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id" to render the video to the
widget.
Because I need to render the video to a region of the widget,
I try to use the "gst_x_overlay_set_render_rectangle"  .
It runs ok ,but the rest background of the widget appears system-color.
How can I change it to black?
Anyone know about this ,please give me hint!

Thank your in advance!

forest
Aug 9