About the starting position of a display window

schuming schuming-z at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:38:21 PDT 2012

Hello everyone:
     I want to ask if I use playbin2 to creat a pipeline,how can I change
the starting position of a display window when I play a video。It seems that
the window is always be shown in the middle of my screen。 Is there anyway to
control the x-coordinate and y-coordinate of the display window?
    In some other subjects,I used to learn a concept called “Registration
point” in which way I can change it to control the starting position of a
display window,I dont know whether the playbin2 has some funtion
 or properties like this。
   BTW ,we are using gstreamer-0.10 in a mobile equipment,the library of
gstreamer-0.10 has already been transplanted in this equipment ,so some apis
in 0.11 verson cant be posiible。。。。
   Any points?
   Thanks!