Volume bug

rasnaut rasnaut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:09:49 PDT 2012

Hi, to all!
I have problem with "volume" plugin. I have class for audio stream:
alsasrc ! adioconvert ! identity ! volume ! alsasink.
I have 24-th audio streams where volume have TRUE in mute property.
When I start program I click on any channel and on hearing life sound (mute
property switched to false).
So all worked good but if I hearing one channel until few minutes I start
hear some interference, noise. As result the channel is completely fades.
That effect has in all  channels. Parallel I write channels in audio files
(use identity) and it's all right. And if I use adiotestsrc all are working
without problems. So, anybody know, what do with this?