RTSP stream for android devices

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Aug 16 09:35:55 PDT 2012

I am not sure about the default x264enc parameters, but you need to insure
that it is using baseline, width/height/frame/bit rates all as specified by
the android. I suspect that the defaults are not what the Android wants and
probably if any is wrong the Android would reject it but VLC will deal with
it. Can you get a log from the Android to see what it doesn't like?