Composite video to .264 using gstreamer issue

kartik natarajan kartik8n8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:00:54 PDT 2012

David,
           Thanks a ton for your precise and prompt reply. Use of the ' '
makes the script work and I have just hit another roadblock. The input I
want is the composite in from a camera, but here the input defaults to the
highlight, a series of capture events follow to end in a segmentation
fault. [SEE  BELOW]

Please advice.

N.Kartik

*root at dm365-evm:~#* gst-launch -v 'v4l2src always-copy=FALSE
mum-buffers=800 input****

-src=composite ! video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)NV12, width=720,
height=480 ! T****

IVidenc1 codecName=h264enc engineName=codecServer !filesink
location=/home/gr8.2****

64'****

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...****

davinci_resizer davinci_resizer.2: RSZ_G_CONFIG:0:1:124****

davinci_previewer davinci_previewer.2: ipipe_set_preview_config****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: IPIPE Chained****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: Resizer present****

*EVM: switch to tvp7002 HD video input*

*vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: input information not found for the subdev*****

tvp7002 1-005c: querystd, erorxxx, val = 1, val1 = 2****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: width = 1, height = 1, bpp = 2****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: adjusted width = 16, height = 2, bpp = 2,
bytesperlin****

e = 32, sizeimage = 64****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: width = 32768, height = 32768, bpp = 2****

.****

.****

.****

.****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: adjusted width = 2176, height = 1536, bpp = 2,
bytesp****

erline = 4352, sizeimage = 6684672****

vpfe-capture vpfe-capture: dma_alloc_coherent size 4763648 failed****

Segmentation fault

--
Believe in your dreams, they have a strange way of coming true!!!