Question about dynamical changing video size

bboyavatar liubing204 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:10:57 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
    I struggled with the problem for a period of time, and I know a lot of
people had the same question as I do. I made up a pipeline to play a video,
and I set a timer in the  program. When the timer is timeout, I change the
video size through the capsfilter after videoscale element. Then I read the
caps of the xvimagesink's sinkpad, and the result shows the videosize do
changed. But the video size on the screen does not change at all. I doubt if
there is something wrong with the xvimagesink, should it be refreshed
anyway? The code is attached in the end.
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656057/hello.c hello.c  I
hope someone could help me ,thanks very much!