Problems building QtGStreamer release build on Windows

Chris Boucher chris at thebouchers.com
Fri Dec 7 06:30:57 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to build QtGStreamer on Windows against the gstreamer.com
SDK. I've applied the recent git changes (the setenv and
GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE fixes), followed the instructions on the wiki and it
builds and works fine.

However, when I try to make a release build by adding
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release to the cmake command line, it still
generates debug dlls - the files are the same size and the build log
says "Build started: Project: QtGStreamer, Configuration: Debug
Win32".

Is there some trick I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Chris.