HTTP stream with HTTP proxy

orione1974 orione1974 at email.it
Thu Dec 13 02:18:02 PST 2012

My goal is to encode and send an audio/video stream in HTTP from a PC
connected to the Internet through a proxy HTTP. On another computer, I would
like to receive this stream and decode it. I saw that GStreamer use
components SoupHttp.
Is possible to encode an audio/video stream in H264/AAC and send by
souphttpclientsink?
Is possible to receive this stream on another computer with souphttpsrc? If
so, you can write some pipeline examples?