Problems building QtGStreamer release build on Windows

Chris Boucher chris at thebouchers.com
Thu Dec 13 06:38:17 PST 2012

Hi Dinesh,

I'm using GStreamer SDK (from www.gstreamer.com), which is built with mingw.

I'm then trying to use VS2008 and Qt 4.8.4 to build QtGStreamer
0.10.2. I don't get any build key warnings/errors. It generates all of
the DLLs you mentioned, including QtGStreamerQML (I'm not using this
one, though).

The debug build works fine, the release build produces DLLs with empty
import tables for the gstreamer dlls.

Regards,
Chris.