plugin overview

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri Dec 14 04:19:31 PST 2012

On 2012-12-14 05:09, rajnikant jachak wrote:
> I'm using following link to access the documentation for Gstreamer version 0.10.30:
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/0.10.30/manual/html/
>
> You will find document for other versions under similar path.

That helps with the manuals & documentation, but what about the plugin overview?  It seems to
be a melange of information about all of the available plugins and is a great way to figure
out what plugin provides what elements and which plugin pack (gst-plugins-bad, etc) contains
what.  Any idea where to find that for an old gstreamer installation?