gst-launch tab-completion! (David R?thlisberger)

Matt Pekar mpekar at raineyelectronics.com
Thu Dec 20 06:22:13 PST 2012

This looks like a nice plugin that would be great for handling some of the
elements with loads of properties, but I could not get it to work (for the
gstreamer-0.10 variant):

bash: /etc/bash_completion.d/gstreamer-completion: line 33: conditional
binary operator expected
bash: /etc/bash_completion.d/gstreamer-completion: line 33: syntax error
near `curtype'
bash: /etc/bash_completion.d/gstreamer-completion: line 33: `    if [[ -v
curtype && -v option ]]; then  # Called from _gst_launch'

I'm running Debian squeeze, here are the versions of bash and
bash-completion I have:

i     bash                                                 4.1-3      4.1-3

i     bash-completion                                      1:1.2-3
 1:1.2-3