[Alsasrc] System hang once disconnect the device, while pipeline is alive

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 06:44:25 PST 2012

I am not able to receive any special events when I disconnect the audio
device.
I'm listening to events on autoaudiosink's sink pad.  The code below is in
C#:

audioSink.SinkPads.Cast<Gst.Pad>().First().EventFunction = PadEventFunction;

private bool PadEventFunction(Gst.Pad pad, Gst.Event evnt)
{
    if (evnt.Type == Gst.EventType.<?which type?>)
    {
        //do something
        return true;
    }

    return pad.EventDefault(evnt);
}

All I can receive are NewSegment, FlushStart or other standard events,
nothing happens when I disconnect the audio device.