How to reach GstPlayFlags for PlayBin through GObject introspection?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 02:45:56 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-12-21 at 20:13 +0000, Nox Deleo wrote:

Hi,

> I'm trying to set some flags on a PlayBin instance, but having
> searched through all the introspection bindings I have, I can't seem
> to find the GstPlayFlags enum anywhere. Anyone have any idea where it
> is, or if I can even reach it through the introspection bindings?

It's not exported, not via gobject introspection, nor in C.

You can/have to look at gst-inspect-1.0 playbin and use the values you
find there, they're part of our ABI.

It's also a function called gst_util_set_object_arg() that lets you set
values by nick/name/string, like in gst-launch.

Cheers
 -Tim