Dynamic pipelines: how to remove sinks?

Tal Liron tal.liron at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:33:29 PST 2012

On 12/30/2012 05:26 PM, Tim-Philipp Müller wrote:
>> I have another related question about the Vala binding. The example has
>> this code:
>>
>> if (GST_EVENT_TYPE (GST_PAD_PROBE_INFO_DATA (info)) != GST_EVENT_EOS)
>>
>> There doesn't seem to be a Vala equivalent, but this is how I guessed it:
>>
>> PadProbeReturn on_event(Pad pad, PadProbeInfo info) {
>>    var e = (Event) info.data;
>>    if (e.type == EventType.EOS) { ...
> var e = info.get_event(info);
I just checked, and there is no such binding in my distribution
(Ubuntu's valac-0.18). This is how it looks in the vapi:

         [CCode (cheader_filename = "gst/gst.h", has_type_id = false)]
         public struct PadProbeInfo {
                 public Gst.PadProbeType type;
                 public ulong id;
                 public void* data;
                 public uint64 offset;
                 public uint size;
         }

Is my workaround correct? Is the event struct stored in the data field?