Will using Playbin resolve pipeline state change getting stuck issue ?

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Dec 31 01:05:04 PST 2012

I have a pipeline

souphttpsrc -> my_demux -> myVideo -> myDisplaySink
                                          -> myAudio

Issue is : when stopping the pipeline, it gets stuck in PLAYING -> PAUSED
state of myDisplaySink.

I wanted to know whether it is because I set pipeline like this; will
playbin / uridecodebin implementation will do any good.?

Some additional info :

While setting to PLAY, from NULL to READY : it goes in following order :

myDisplaySink
myVideo
myAudio
my_demux
soup

>From READY to PAUSED and PAUSED to PLAYING it is in different order. That is
the reason I had a doubt about using playbin.