Internal data stream error when using alsasink

Neil Jones neiljay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:52:07 PST 2012

For anyone interesting my problem was due to copying this line from
the plugin writer guide (or maybe it was in the boiler plate):

gst_pad_set_getcaps_function(
		axd->sinkpad,
		GST_DEBUG_FUNCPTR(gst_pad_proxy_getcaps)
);

I also set this on my src pad too, my caps are widly different from
source to sink so this is the wrong method to use.

Cheers

Neil