playbin2

max.s max.skarberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:00:11 PST 2012

Thanks for the advice Tim!!

when I get the EOS message I set time.sleep(10.0).
but then the display turns black in 10 seconds.. so I never get to see the
picture.

I did also try to set a timer to execute a function after 10 seconds and put
everything that should happen when it is a picture that is shown, and I get
the message_EOS.
but the picture is still black, though some other things work fine when i do
it this way like scrolling a text under in 10 seconds..

but it seems that the player just plays the image for 0,0001 second and then
keep the image black until I set the gst.STATE_NULL.

It should be something that freeze the image i think.. I have heard that
there is a element called "freeze"
but I don't know how to use it.. (or if it exist).

/Max