Using gstrtpssrcdemux to adress multiple audio streams from one rtpbin

Michael Niemand michael.niemand at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:47:24 PST 2012

Hi there,

I'm new to this list. I am a college student and currently working on a
video conferencing solution with gstreamer.

What I'm stuck at:

I have one rtpbin that contains the audio streams of 4 clients.
I need a way to adress them separately, so that I am able to process every
stream separately (every participant should hear all the others but not
himself).
I believe that can be done somehow with the gstrtpssrcdemux using the SSRC
and CNAME, but I haven't found an example or even a description of
something similar yet.

Maybe you guys can help me out a little? Because I really don't know how to
go on ... I'd really appreciate it!

thx!!

--
*Michael Niemand*