Proposal and question to add a new plugin for ZRTP

Endejan, Edward Edward.Endejan at dmh-global.com
Mon Feb 6 19:05:35 PST 2012

Hi Werner,

The following url is from one of the links I included previously:
 git clone git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/farstream.git

I haven't looked at it closely at all, but there is code in this repository. Hopefully it is of some use and at least a step in the right direction.

I'm very new to GStreamer and so can't help with your other questions.

Regards,
Ed