autovideosrc

Luca Della Ghezza luca_dgh at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 8 11:43:32 PST 2012

Thanks for your answer.
Actually /dev/video0 exist, in some cases is a tv card or in other cases
is another video card.
I was looking for a simple way to find out the web cam device with a
bash command (or set of commands).
I admit that I had no idea that gstreamer-properties affects gconf
variables, so I can query gconf variables with bash commands, but I
wonder if there is a (gst) command that retrieves data from gconf
variables.
Regards.

Luquino