Best way to add a filter inside PlayBin2

Jacques Bride jacques.bride at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:49:19 PST 2012

Hello Stefan

Thanks for your reply. In other words, do you recommend that I create
a new video sink and kind of force PlayBin2 to use it instead of the
one used normally? The display on the OMAP4 pandaboard is handled by a
TI custom video sink called GstPVRVideoSink and not sure I can change
it to get same performance and platform support

Jacques