Two pipeline, and paused one

Evgeniy Kozin evgeniy.kozin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 21:53:38 PST 2012

Hello.
The scheme of my project like on this picture
http://cs10718.vk.com/u8623720/153016799/z_41270a12.jpg. I use two
pipelines, in order to be able to paused "player" pipeline and change
"location" in Filesrc, for to switch the next track from array
"ListOfFIle".

Everything is working fine. The Input-selector works. But when I stop
the "player" pipeline, in order to change "location" in Filesrc and
restart it, the problems begin. Videos starts to slow down, show jerks
and stops occasionally.
How is it possible adjust? Maybe clean the buffer? Or something to do with time?
Thanks.

--
Regards
Evgeniy