What filter can I use to add a video buffer/latency

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sat Feb 18 06:03:47 PST 2012

On 02/14/2012 11:58 AM, art vanderhoff wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have two streams coming in and are slightly out of sync. I would like to
> add a delay/buffer/latency to one of the streams to keep them in sync.
> Can you advise what the best filter is please, and if it can be adjusted in
> real time in case sync drifts of a longer period.
Are you playing the separately or are you mixing them together. If
separately you can use "ts-offset" on the sinks of one stream to adjust.
Just can re-adjust this property as needed.

If this does not help, tell us more details (same server for the stream
of not, what is the pipleine, gst-launch or app, ...).

Stefan