Text overlay starts with "CTRL-C"

kususe kususe at interfree.it
Wed Feb 22 01:12:48 PST 2012

I coded a python script wich sould realize the text overlay, not using
playbin.
I made my pipeline, inserting the "text overlay" element in the queue video.
But it doesn't works well, cause text overlay starts just pressing "ctrl-c"
in bash.
The strings which I would like to display are red by a file.

Besides, just the first line (in according with the time in the log file)
appears ando it doesn't go on with the other ones.
Suggestion?