how to add taglist for languages other than english?

vijay pvijaii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:02:13 PST 2012

Hi,
  I have developed plugins for wma.I am trying to display to meta in
gst-auto-launch. For some streamsthe meta data are in Japanese language in
wide char format
  But taglist will accept only utf8 format.

  I tried by using 'wcsrtombs" to convert the wide char to multi byte
string  but when i tried to add the converted string to tag list using
gst_tag_list_add it is giving
  warning as :string format not in utf - 8 format.

  Can any one help me how to convert the wide char to utf8 for languages
other than english ,and to add in tag list

Regards,
Vijay P